BA Curating and Art History - New Course from 2017
Read about our exciting new degree: BA Curating and Art History.
This course will run from 2017-18 and will include a work placement in a museum or gallery. The course will be taught by curators, artists and academics.
Some of the History of Art Department curators and their recent exhibitions include:
- Dr Jeanne Nuechterlein: Strange Beauty at the National Gallery, London
- Professor Amanda Lillie: Building the Picture at the National Gallery, London
- Professor Michael White: Mondrian & his Studios at Tate Liverpool
- Dr Richard Johns: Turner and the Sea at the National Maritime Museum
- Professor Jason Edwards: Sculpture Victorious at Tate Britain
- Professor Elizabeth Prettejohn: Alma-Tadema at Home in Antiquity, Leighton House
Main image: Gallery visit. University of York/ Ian Martindale.